Terms and Conditions Agreement
- Please note that while our terms and conditions may change from time to time, you will always find the most recent version here.
- Madison Creative intends to send regular email updates and occasional promotional offers that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of these mailings at any time.
Madison Creative, LLC (Madison Creative) provides customers with fine printing and professional graphic design services together with splendid prices. However, before you enter the Madison Creative (the “Site”), use any of the services offered or place an order, you must carefully review the Terms and Conditions set out below (the “Terms”). In addition, specific pages on the Site may set out additional terms and conditions, all of which are incorporated by reference into these Terms. These Terms may be changed or updated at any time, but you can always find the most recent version here. In the case of inconsistencies between these Terms and information included in off-line materials (for example, promotional materials and mailers), these Terms will always control. You should periodically check this page to make sure you are up to date.
By entering and using the Site, you indicate that you accept these Terms and that you agree to be bound by them. Acceptance of these Terms creates a binding contract between you and Madison Creative that you will use the Service only in a manner consistent with these Terms. If you have questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Terms of Membership
- Madison Creative membership (“Membership”) is available to you once you submit certain requested information to Madison Creative, including your name and correct email address. When you become a Member, you must provide Madison Creative with true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself when such information is requested in the use of this Site (whether by questionnaires, registration forms, or other informational requests).
- A condition of Membership is your “Active Participation” in this Site and service. Active Participation is defined as purchasing printing product services, contracting Madison Creative Design Services, and/or submitting art-related files for Printing or Design services. If you cease Active Participation for any reason, Madison Creative may terminate your Membership (or any part thereof) and your use of the Service, and may remove and discard all information, communications, art-related files, photographs, comments, and other content (collectively “Content”) uploaded by you or otherwise made available by you through the use of this Site.
- Madison Creative is committed to providing you this unique and progressive resource for fine printing and design. To that end, this Site and service allows Members to submit creative and uncontrolled Content. Users of the Service, whether or not Members, may not use the Service to Process Prohibited Content. Generally, Prohibited Content includes Content or other material that Madison Creative deems:
- Is abusive, deceptive, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
- Comprises copyrighted material used without the express permission of the owner;
- Violates or otherwise encroaches on the rights of others;
- Contains viruses, worms, corrupt files, Trojan horses or other forms of corruptive code, or any other content which may compromise the Service (collectively “Corruptive Code”);
- Advocates illegal activity;
- Hacks, destabilizes or adapts the Service, or alters another website to falsely imply it is affiliated with this Site or service;
- Uses any high volume automated means (including robots, spiders or scripts) to access this Site or service;
- Broadcasts or sends any form of advertising, mass communication or solicitation to other users;
- Harms anyone, including minors; or,
- Provides a link to any of the above
- Madison Creative reserves the right for sole discretion to determine whether Content is Prohibited Content, and any Content submitted to the Service may be subject to examination from time to time. However, Madison Creative does not and will not examine or otherwise review all Content submitted or transmitted to this Site or service. Madison Creative may delete and edit Content for any reason, at any time, without notice.
- All Content (whether private or public) that is Processed on the Site is the sole responsibility of the person who submitted it. Thus, you are responsible for your Content.
- By viewing the Site, you may be exposed to Content that you consider offensive. You take sole responsibility for such exposure.
- Madison Creative in no way guarantees the accuracy, quality, or appropriateness of Content available through the Service.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Paypal.
Turnaround time begins ONLY when the following criteria have been met:
- Your order has been entered, processed and transaction approved.
- You have uploaded your artwork for your job.
- You have viewed, approved, “signed” and submitted the Proof Review and Approval Form by fax or using the online Proof Review and Approval Formavailable here to expedite this process.
- For your final satisfaction, a Prepress supervisor may discontinue your job’s production if the artwork is suspect of quality or content related issues (i.e. low resolution). In this event, you will receive an email notification, and your job will be placed on hold until you re-submit and re-approve corrected art. Be aware, while a job is on hold, the production clock is ON HOLD. Madison Creative is not responsible for the delay of your order as a result of Customer’s failure to meet production design requirements.
- If you choose to order a hard copy proof, it will be mailed the day after you approve your artwork. The time it takes for a Customer to receive, sign, and return a color proof does NOT count in the production calendar. A job is considered ON HOLD until the approved proof is returned. Proof approval typically takes two days (one day transit to the Customer, one day transit to return the proof to Madison Creative). Note that if a hard copy proof is ordered, it MUST be SIGNED and RETURNED before production recommences.
All turnaround times are based on business days. Monday through Friday and exclude all national and federal holidays. All jobs with standard turnaround times (2-7 days) submitted into production before 4:00pm EST will begin production the following business day.
EXAMPLE: If a 3 day turn job is submitted, approved, and sent to press on a Monday before 4:00pm EST, Day one of turnaround time is the following business day and the job would ship the Thursday of that same week.
Madison Creative strives to ship every job on time; however, ship dates should be considered estimates. Production delays, weather conditions and mechanical malfunctions, etc. can sometimes cause jobs to ship late. In the event Madison Creative ships a late job, the price difference between the requested and actual print schedule will be credited back towards the Customers account. Madison Creative is not responsible for upgrading the shipping method to accommodate a missed estimated ship date. Customers may upgrade the shipping method prior to its shipping and at their own expense.
- New Years day Jan 1
- Memorial Day Last Monday in May
- Independence Day July 4th
- Labor Day First Monday in September
- Thanksgiving 4th Thursday & Friday in November
- Christmas December 25th
Any orders that have been approved or sent to press cannot be changed due to the automated process used in print production. If a request is made for the alteration of a print job, including but not limited to turn around time, quantity, shipping method etc, before the digital proof is approved, a change order fee of $15.00 may apply.
Prices stated on this website are subject to change without notice, however the price[s] stated upon checkout and payment are always honored. All customized quotes will be honored for 30 days. After 30 days, any quote remaining unordered may change without notice. Quotations are based on the accuracy of the specifications provided. Madison Creative can requote a job at the time of submission if the art does not conform to the information on which the original estimate was based. Orders placed with Madison Creative are to the Customer’s knowledge correct, and there are no conditions or agreements relating to the order which are not written or accompanying said order.
When requested by the Customer, Madison Creative will submit color proofs for the Customer’s review and approval. Shipping charges associated with sending the proof will be displayed during the checkout process. Proofs must be returned,at the Customer’s expense, to Madison Creative marked “O.K .” or “Revised Proof Required” and signed by the Customer. Until the proof is returned, no additional work will be performed.
Madison Creative will not be responsible for undetected production errors if:
- Proofs are waived by the Customer
- The work is printed per the Customer’s document approval
- Requests for changes are communicated verbally [All requests for changes of any kind must be made in writing to avoid mistakes].
Electronic PDF Proofs
In order to provide an avenue for faster turnarounds, Madison Creative may supply an electronic PDF proof when requested by the Customer. PDF proofs are optimized for fast web downloads, and as a result, may appear “pixelized”. It should be noted that the final printed pieces will not appear in this manner, provided that the Customer-supplied artwork complies with our artwork guidelines. Furthermore, due to the variation in monitor colors [due to performance or lack of calibration], PDF proofs may not provide an accurate color representation of the final printed work. It is recommended that a hard copy proof be purchased for all color critical work.
A hard copy color proof guarantees a reasonable likeness to the final printed piece[s]. However, it is printed on a substrate that does not match the final paper stocks used in the final printing process. The hard copy color proof is color-matched to a four color process on coated papers and does NOT simulate other stocks such as uncoated paper. While a hard copy color proof will visually show color, variation between the hard copy color proof and the final printed piece is to be expected. If a variation occurs due to these circumstances, the resulting printed job is considered an acceptable print performance.
Please keep in mind with all Customer-supplied samples: Inkjet and laser prints are known to look substantially different than professional print production. There is no guarantee that your finished piece will match any sample supplied to Madison Creative. This is due to the varying results from different output devices, including inkjet printers, compared to the inks, materials and techniques used in professional digital and offset print production.
All artwork submitted must meet the guidelines as set forth by Madison Creative. Any file not meeting these requirements will be rejected or corrected at Madison Creative’s discretion. Time spent for correcting or conforming improper artwork will be billed at the current rates.
Art Resolution Requirements
You must provide at minimum 300 dpi high resolution images suited for offset printing. Madison Creative is not liable for images printing as bitmaps as a result of the Customer providing low-resolution images.
Bleed and Caution Margin Requirements
You must include 1/8” [.125”] symmetrical bleed for art documents with content extending to the trim line [paper’s edge]. Keep important content away from the caution margin, defined by the inner 1/8” [.125”] margin to the trim lines. Madison Creative allows for a 1/16” [.0625”] tolerance for error with each printed product, therefore adherence to bleed and caution margins are important to image fidelity.
Color Space Conversion
Madison Creative is not responsible for any color shift that occurs in conversions from RGB to CMYK color modes. For best results, always using CMYK colorspaces when creating your artwork.
Full color jobs that contain large solid areas of black ink should have the black set up as CMYK black (60% Cyan, 40% Magenta, 40% Yellow, 100% Black). Madison Creative will not be liable for printing a consistent, solid and rich black if artwork is not set up to this specification. Black text: Rich black should not be used for text, instead use 100% Black only.
Customers must notify Madison Creative within one business day of order delivery to report any defects discovered in the ordered product. 100% of the product should be returned to Madison Creative at the Customer’s expense within 5 business days from the date of delivery. Upon the claim’s approval, a reprint at no cost will be shipped to the Customer using the original shipping method.
Electronic Manuscripts / Images
It is the Customer’s responsibility to maintain a copy of the original computer files, artwork and transparencies. Madison Creative is not responsible for accidental loss or damage to media supplied by the Customer or for errors on artwork supplied by the Customer. Until Madison Creative can evaluate digital input, no claims or promises are made about our ability to work with jobs submitted in digital format, and no liability is assumed for problems that may arise. Any additional translating, editing, or programming needed to utilize Customer-supplied files will be charged at our current rates. Madison Creative does not store artwork after final delivery. Please save your work!
Alterations / Corrections
Customer alterations must be specified in writing and must include all corrections or changes from the original specifications. Such work will be charged at our current rates.
Madison Creative may use your product for samples or advertising purposes, unless notified in writing of its inability to do so. In the event of a written notice, Madison Creative will cease its usage of your product within 30 days of receipt of the notice. Any usage of the product for samples or advertising purposes prior to the receipt of the written notice will be deemed as acceptable.
Refunds and Cancellations
All sales are final. No refunds are available on orders unless art files have NOT been uploaded to the site, submitted to Customer service or sent to press. On jobs that meet the above criteria, a $15 processing fee will be charged for each job cancellation. On jobs that meet the above criteria, you must contact Madison Creative within 30 days to request a refund. Any refund requests approved after 30 an in-house will be applied toward future order[s]. If an order is cancelled after a hard copy proof is sent, charges for the hard copy proof are non-refundable.
Over-runs and Under-runs
Over-runs or under-runs will not exceed the printing industry standard of 10%. If a run is below 10%, Madison Creative will prorate the missing quantity in the form of a credit toward future orders or reprint the missing amount for jobs short 500 pieces or more.
Promotions and Discounts
Please note that all prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Qualifying purchases should be ordered online along with the code and paid in full before the promotion expiration time. Offers are not valid for previous purchases. Promotions apply to printing charge only; custom quotes, mailing postage, shipping charges and sales tax, etc. is excluded from offer discounts. One discount code per order only. Promotions or credits cannot be combined.
Credit card statements should read “Madison Creative, LLC” as verification of transaction with Madison Creative.
All taxes and assessments levied by any governmental authority are the responsibility of the Customer. All amounts due for taxes and assessments will be added to the Customer’s invoice. No tax exemption will be granted unless the Customer’s “Exemption Certificate” (or other official proof of exemption) accompanies the order. If, after the Customer has paid the invoice, it is determined that more tax is due, then the Customer must promptly remit the required taxes to the taxing authority or immediately reimburse the provider for any additional taxes paid.
Madison Creative uses UPS as its main carrier and at times, other nationally recognized carriers. Orders are fulfilled and shipped immediately following production. Once a package has shipped, Madison Creative will not be responsible for late or damaged packages. Delivery dates are not guaranteed and may include extra transit time in case of unforeseen delays. No refund on shipping charges will be made on any job once it has shipped.
UPS Shipping Options
- UPS Ground
- UPS Three-Day Select\
- UPS Second Day Air
- UPS Next Day Air Saver
- UPS Next Day Air
- UPS Next Day Air Early A.M.
For details on UPS shipping options, see the UPS Shipping page.
Transfer of Title
The Customer agrees that all Madison Creative Products have “FOB” Shipping Point terms. This means that the Customer [“Buyer”] will bear all titles, costs, risks and losses associated with the goods once delivered to the carrier. For any Product that is to be provided to the Customer in an electronic format, the Customer agrees that delivery of such Product shall be deemed to have occurred either (a) at the time we transmit the Product via email or other electronic communication addressed to the Customer or (b) at the time we transmit a notification to the Customer that the Product is available for download.
If you use an address with an email account filter limiting reception of replying senders to form entry pre-approval, you may not receive our automated email notifications. Madison Creative is not responsible for automated email notifications that are blocked or redirected due to a Customer’s email filter settings. Please check the “My Account” page or contact Madison Creative for the most current information and order history.
Right to Subcontract
Madison Creative shall have the right to assign any portion of the work required to another contractor.
Madison Creative reserves the right to cancel or otherwise refuse to print jobs it deems to contain illegal, obscene or offensive content. Madison Creative is not liable for any damages resulting from unwitting violation of copyright laws or illegal use of trade names or slogans. The Customer guarantees the legal title of all matter submitted to Madison Creative for printing and/or publication. Madison Creative reserves the right to charge the Customer for services rendered up to the point that the job was cancelled.
Modifications and Interruption to Service
Madison Creative reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Customer. Madison Creative shall not be liable to the Customer or any third party entity should Madison Creative exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that Madison Creative does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information
Product specifications and other information have either been provided by the Vendors or collected from publicly available sources. While Madison Creative makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website.
Madison Creative makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
Compliance with Laws
The Customer assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. The Customer may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. The Customer further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
Copyright and Trademark Information
All content included or available on this site, including but not limited to site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is the property of Madison Creative and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Madison Creative is strictly prohibited. Customers agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission by Madison Creative. The Customer assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. The Customer may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. The Customer further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
The law sharply restricts photographs or other printed reproductions of paper currency, checks, bonds, revenue stamps and securities of the United States and foreign governments.
The Counterfeit Detection Act of 1992, Public Law 102-550, in Section 411 of Title 31 of the Code of Federal Regulations, permits color illustrations of U.S. currency provided:
- The illustration is of a size less than three-fourths or more than one and one-half, in linear dimension, of each part of the item illustrated.
- The illustration is one-sided.
- All negatives, plates, positives, digitized storage medium, graphic files, magnetic medium, optical storage devices, and any other thing used in the making of the illustration that contain an image of the illustration or any part thereof are destroyed and/or deleted or erased after their final use.
We attempt to check Customer artwork for these requirements, but do not guarantee and are not responsible if a reprint becomes necessary because Customer supplied artwork does not meet legal requirements.
Copyright and Trademark Information links to web sites of Vendors are not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with Madison Creative.
Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Madison Creative designates the following contact information as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement.
P.O. Box 20
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
By Phone: (614) 866-0680
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Madison Creative retains the right to terminate any accounts involved with botnets and related activities. If any hostnames are used as command and control points for botnets, Madison Creative reserves the right to direct the involved hostnames to a honeypot, loopback address, logging facility, or any other destination at our discretion.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The site is provided by Madison Creative on an as-is and on an as-available basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Madison Creative makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Madison Creative shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. Madison Creative disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the above-referenced exclusion may not be applicable.
Limitation of Liability
MADISON CREATIVE SHALL NOT be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular Madison Creative shall not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to this web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise, even if Madison Creative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ARE NOT APPLICABLE.
The Customer represents that it has the legal right to produce all printed materials ordered from Madison Creative. In the event that a charge, claim or demand, or arbitration, action or proceeding (collectively, a “Claim”) is made or commenced against Madison Creative based upon, relating to or arising from the alleged wrongful acts of the Customers, or alleging that the printing performed or product produced by Madison Creative ordered by the Customer: (a.) infringes any copyright, patent or other proprietary right of any person; or (b.) contains matter that is libelous, slanderous, defamatory, scandalous or obscene, the Customer shall indemnify and hold Madison Creative harmless from and against any loss, damages, cost and expense arising from or related to the Claim including without limitation; (1.) defending Madison Creative against any such Claim (2.) paying any judgment or award against the Customer; and (3.) reimbursing Madison Creative for any legal fees and expenses it reasonably incurs in responding. The Customer agrees to indemnify and hold Madison Creative, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Customer’s use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by the Customer, or other user of the Service using the Customer’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.